- Request an Excuse or Postponement
- Check Status of your Excuse Request
- Check your Jury Reporting Instructions
- Print a Certificate of Service
Jury Duty Information
General courthouse information
- Unless otherwise specified by court order, the courthouse opens to the public at 8:30AM
- A valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license or US Passport is required to enter the courthouse.
- Unless otherwise specified by court order, cell phones, liquids, gels, laptops, electronic devices, iPads, e-books, newspapers, recording devices, cameras, lighters, matches, or any objects that may activate the metal detectors are not allowed in the courthouse
WARNING: Juror Scams On The Rise, Click here to read the details.